Driving License Issuance Management System (DLIMS) Phase-II automates the processes for driving license issuance, renewal and upgrades. These activities are carried out throughout the province of Punjab. This system provides quick processing service to public and up to date statistics to the authorities by using state of the art technology and equipment. The system redefines the issuance process of all types of licenses by using a centralized network.
Customer Care Standards
The customer care standards will be enhanced in such a way that the applicant will only have to visit the licensing testing center and upon passing the test, the applicant will get internationally renowned Secured Card based driving license. In order to have a self-sustainable model to continue giving best service delivery to the general public, revolving fund will be created for inward and outward transactions.
- Centralized Issuance and Management of Driving Licenses
- Centralized Issuance and Management of Challan Ticketing System
- Centralized Database of Licensing System of whole Punjab
- A hassle free approach towards applying and receiving a Driving License
- Centralized Driving License Printing Facility
- Delivery of Issued Licenses through courier and basing on that verification of the applicant can be made easy
- Help reduce vehicle related crimes
- Creating data hub for facilitate other agencies
- Increase in revenue by ensuring transparency
For more information and details of obtaining driving license please visit here