A Public Body shall Pro-Actively Disclose:-
- Particulars of the public body, its Functions and Duties
- Powers and functions of its officers and employees
- Norms and Criteria set by the public body for the discharge of its functions
- Acts, Ordinances, rules, regulations, notifications, circulars and other legal instruments being enforced, issued or used by the public body in the discharge of its functions
For details, please click here.
- A statement of categories of information being helpd by the public body
For statistics, please click here.
- A description of its decision-making processes and any opportunities for the public to provide input into or be consulted about decisions
Punjab Police implements the policies issued by the Government of the Punjab time to time.
- A Directory of its officers and employees with their respective remuneration, perks and privileges
For directory, please click here.
All Officers taking remuneration, perks and privileges as per Govt. of the Punjab rules notified in this regard.
- Budget of the public body including details of all proposed and actual expenditures
- Amount of subsidy and details of beneficiaries if the public body provides any subsidy
- Particulars of the recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by the public body
- Facilities available with the public body for obtaining information held by it
Punjab Police has designated its Chief Information officer, Public information officers and E-mail address is also given on the website to facilitate the General Public.
- Name, Designation and other particulars of the public information officer of the public body
- Any other information that the Government may notify in the official Gazette
Punjab Police issues the information on Punjab Police Website